Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just for Fun - Baby & Kids Books Summer Reading List

I have a great friend from childhood who always gives me the best recs for kid's books. And it occurred to me that I posted MY summer reading list, so I should post one for babies and kids too!

BABY BOOKS:
Goodnight Moon
Runaway Bunny
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Goodnight Gorilla
Time for Bed
Hush Little Ones
Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Bear and Kite
But Not the Hippopotamus
Miss Spider's Tea Party

KID BOOKS:
I Love You Stinky Face
If I Build a Car
Down by the Sea with Mr. Magee
Where the Wild Things Are
Madeline
Angelina Ballerina
Eloise
McElligot's Pool
The Polar Express
Miss Spider's Listening Walk
Every Friday
Diary of a Worm
Diary of a Spider
Llama Llama Red Pajama
Pout-Pout Fish
If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
Corduroy
Cactus Hotel
The Kissing Hand
Otis
Pinkalicious
Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy
Cat in the Hat
Nate the Great series
Arthur series
Berenstain Bears (all of them!)

Let me know your favorite books, we are always looking for new reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment