Coconut Snow Balls
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats, ground in a food processor
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (you can also use almond, cashew or sunflower butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1. Place the oats in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground.
- 2. Stir the peanut butter and honey in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- 3. Add the ground oats and continue to stir until thoroughly combined.
- 4. Using 1 tsp of the mixture at a time (I like to use a mini ice cream scooper or a spoon), roll into balls or logs (Kenya’s idea).
- 5. Place the coconut in a separate bowl or plate and roll the balls or logs in the coconut to completely cover.
- 6. Serve.
- **Freezing: place balls on a sheet tray and freeze for 30 min. Remove, place in a ziploc bag, label and place back in freezer. Can be frozen up to 3 months.