Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Techy Advice - My Favorite App Part I

I finally purchased an iPhone a couple of months ago and MAN DO I LOVE IT!  It really should not be called a phone, that does it little justice.  It is a gadget of gigantic proportions, with the ability to make phone calls too.

I am really enjoying all the amazing AND FREE apps out there!  So I have decided to periodically use my blog to give you a rec for a favorite app.

My first suggestion is Nike Training Club.  I have a 4-month old baby, so I really need to start working out.  This app is sooo cool and watching it has almost motivated me to start exercising.  You can pick beginner, intermediate or advanced, then pick from several workout options and even set it to music!  And if you need help understanding how to do a portion of the workout (ie, partial plank), there is a video of a svelte gal doing it.

Let me know if you try it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment